Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Illustration #12



I have decided to do 100 Illustrations. Actually I'm sure I will end up doing a whole lot more than that, but none the less I am planing on drawing a lot. This is a fish that I though up. I don't think I have seen this anywhere. I can see how other peoples work can alter the creative process that you may have. I think I thought this up on my own but in fact it might be from memory and I don't realize it. So sorry if I may have done that. But still this is all my own work even if I have seen this picture somewhere in life some time over the years.

Anyways this picture is done in oil pastels with a little ink for outline. He is cute, I like his face. It seems this is what is happening under water when the worm seems to disappear off of your hook. What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment