Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Illustration #15- Watercolor and Ink



Lauren and I, my daughter, where sketching together last night. She drew a picture of a chicken and then started drawing around it. So I thought I would draw a chicken too! So here is my chicken. I practiced drawing him in different positions. Doing different things. I just love my kids and love to show them my drawings and hear their stories about them! Alex, my seven year old son, said the chicken on the bottom left is looking around and sees a space ship. The one in the middle top they both said is howling like a wolf. They are so funny. Lots of inspiration! Lauren is five years old and her facial expressions, very exaggerated, change like five times in one sentence. I love it! Here is my daughters drawing, an inspiring artist herself!

I picture this chicken to be the boss of the barnyard. He likes to be in charge but he is really just chicken! Runs at the first sight of danger.


No comments:

Post a Comment