Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Recent work

I painted these pictures for River of Life's Night in Bethlehem event. The first one is a picture of Bethlehem the star in the sky and Sheppard watching their sheep. This picture was hung in the alley behind the church. There where real sheep and Sheppards and a real angle proclaiming Jesus' birth. 


This picture I painted last year. My family and I played a real Jewish family. This is the outside of the home. I also painted two interior walls that where hung facing inward to our booth.


This is a painting of a city wall that leads you into the marketplace. 


This is the actual market place. I painted pillars after seeing pictures of what a real Jerusalem marketplace looked like back in Jesus' day. There is a stone wall behind the pillars.  


This last picture is a painting I did of the Mount of Olives. It would be what you would see to the right of Jerusalem as you would be entering the southern gate of the city. Which this painting hung to the right of the city gate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment